Cloud Telephone Systems, also known as Hosted PBX has disrupted the way that businesses handle their business communications in the same way that the Cloud has disrupted the way that consumers use products and services from banking, watching tv, rent movies or purchase airline tickets.
Here’s a list of 9 reasons why businesses are getting rid of you’re in-house phone system and moving to a Cloud Based Phone System or Hosted PBX:
1. All costs related to the Cloud Phone System or Hosted PBX are consolidated onto a per extension cost. Similar to the way electricity is paid for without having the need to have your power generator, pay gas and maintain it; your cloud provider will be the one investing in, maintaining and delivering this service to you. Pay only for the number of extensions you need.
2. No setup or implementation fees to have your Hosted PBX system up and running. Provider starts billing when account is activated.
3. Unlimited Phone lines are included with the service.
4. Unlimited calling within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico are included in the Hosted PBX model. This makes your monthly communication costs more predictable.
5. Unlimited Support. Eliminating those high maintenance and consulting costs.
6. Ability to connect multiple offices to the system: Since the all the phones connect to the cloud phone system over the internet, adding a second, third office to the system is as simple as physically moving the phone to that location, plugging to the network and that’s it! Now that location can be reached by the 3 or 4 digit extension, can be part of a call queue or calls be transferred seamlessly from the main office.
7. Weather or Emergency preparedness: When planning ahead is possible, in case of bad weather, employees can plan and take those phones home and continue to make/receive calls.
8. Business Continuity: Since the Cloud Phone System/Hosted PBX and Phone Lines reside in the cloud, a power outage in your office will not affect the cloud. The call will be welcomed by the auto-attendant, the caller will be able to dial the desired extension or department, leave a voicemail and with our Voicemail to Email feature the voicemail becomes an email attachment that can be played on any smart phone (mobile device).
9. Amazing features typically not found in the traditional (old school) systems such as: voicemail to email, fax to email, call recording, advanced call management, chat, among others.